Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Ottawa Wedding Photographer for 2011 Weddings

Hello,

My name is Troy St. Louis and I am a wedding photographer based in Ottawa Ontario. My approach to wedding photography is candid, artistic, and fun! My current packages start at only $1850 and they include at least...

*Consultation
*Up to 8 hours of consecutive shooting on your wedding day
*Unlimited amount of photos taken
*All color correction of your photos including black and white and sepia conversion
*Retouching and editing of photos as needed
*Online proofing
*DVD copy of your wedding photos (HI RES) in digital format

I still have a handful of dates available so if you are interested, please go to my website or contact me directly at contact@troystlouis.com and I can send you more information. I thank you in advance for your time and I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,

Troy St Louis
















Troy St Louis Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment